Dear Guests of Transitions of Wisconsin,
We have been given the go-ahead to reopen the salon. Any client that is coming in for a laser therapy service will now need to call and schedule an appointment. There will be no walk-ins.
We will be operating under the following office protocol during COVID-19.
- All waiting rooms are closed.
- Clients MUST wait outside or in their vehicle until escorted into the building, then will be taken directly into the technician room.
- No beverages or magazines.
- Only the client may enter the building, meaning no significant others are allowed in the building.
- Staff and client MUST wear masks throughout the entire service and entire time they are in the building.
- All rooms and professional tools will be sanitized after every client.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us.
Transitions of Wisconsin